Thursday, October 10, 2024

Anything Christmas Goes at THAICC

Good Evening All

Hope you are all well

I am back after getting all my challenge blogs

up and running.

This is my DT card for 

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge 

we would love for you to join us again



Onto my Card

White Card
Not sure of the name of the papers no front cover 
LOTV image - Bear, Penguin and Christmas Tree
coloured with Copics
Dies used - Spellbinders
Double Ribbon Bow
Flowersoft - White
Craftwork Cards Sentiment
Nuvo 



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


2. My Time to Craft Christmas # 96 - Christmas Trees
3. Allsorts Challenge # 801 - Anything Goes
4. Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Girlz Christmas Challenge # 93 - Christmas Trees
8. Crafty Animals Challenge # 88 - Anything Goes with an Animal










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS BLOGS