Thursday, October 3, 2024

Anything Goes at Morgan's Artworld

 Good Evening Everyone

I am nearly back to normal with the challenges that I run

after being hacked. What a job it was to re-do them. 

This is my DT card for Morgan's ArtWorld challenge

the theme is as always Anything Goes

the prize is a choice of image which the Design Team

used



Onto my Card

I put together two 6" x 6" card, cut half of the cards diagonally
joined them together.
papers used - Anne Marie Designs, Craft Sensations
Morgan's Artworld image - Teddy 3 
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Lace
Double Ribbon Bow
Pearl Buttons



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. Crafty Gals Corner Challenge # 259 - Anything Goes option Add a Ribbon
4. Ally's Angels Challenge # 86 - Anything Goes
6. Allsorts Challenge # 800 - Anything Goes






3 comments:

  1. So sorry you were hacked, happened to me last year so understand all the problems it creates.

    Your card is a lovely shape and very feminine, many thanks for joining in with our 800th challenge at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS BLOGS